Depending on where you initially created your account, the process to update your payment method looks a little different. Please see below:
If you signed up for Lightgliders via the App Store or Google Play, then Apple / Google manages your subscription. Simply login to the appropriate app store to make changes to your Lightgliders subscription directly with Apple / Google.
If you signed up for Lightgliders via our website (www.lightgliders.com), please follow the instructions below to update your payment method:
- Login in with the email address and password you used to create your Lightgliders account
- Click "Manage Account" to view the Account Management page
- From there, click "Manage Subscription" to view the Subscription Details page
- To change or manage your subscription type and/or payment method, click "Change Subscription" (Click here for more details on changing your subscription type)
- Whether you are adding a new card or updating the current card on file, click "Add payment method" to add the new card information to your plan
- Choose whether or not to set this card as the default payment method for your account and click "Add" to confirm. Once you have added a new card to your account, you can remove the old card or leave it on file as a backup
- When finished, click "Return to Lightgliders" to head back to the app!
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will assist you!
You can also watch the video below for additional instructions: