Whether you're a returning customer who previously had an active account with us or a first-time user who needs to complete the registration process, you can use the instructions below to activate your account.
The best way to reactivate your account is by logging in to our website from a computer, regardless of how you initially signed up for Lightgliders (via the website or mobile app).
Please follow the steps below to reactivate your account or complete first-time registration:
- From a computer, go to www.lightgliders.com and click "Login" at the top
- Enter your email address and password, and click "Login"
If you are having trouble logging in or need help resetting your password, please contact us
- You will see the following message: "Hello! You have a Lightgliders account, but your subscription is not active"
- Click "Activate Account"
- Choose a subscription type and click "Next"
If you are a returning customer, you can use this process to upgrade or downgrade by selecting a different subscription type than you had before
- You will now see the payment screen. Enter your payment details. If you have a promo code, be sure to enter it here and click "Apply" BEFORE proceeding. Click "Next" to finish reactivating your account.
Congratulations! Your Lightgliders account is active. You can now login from all your favorite devices and explore Lightgliders!
If you have difficulty completing this process, please try using a different (or incognito) browser. Be sure to contact us at email@example.com if you have additional questions.