There are a few different reasons why you might be seeing the message: "You have a Lightgliders account, but your subscription is not active"
- I started to sign up, but did not complete registration.
- I had an account, but cancelled it
- I had an account, but it was cancelled because my card did not process
Regardless of whether you are a first-time user trying to complete registration or returning to Lightgliders after your account cancelled, the instructions below will walk you through the steps to (re)activate your account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are seeing the "Inactive Account" message via our mobile app, we strongly recommend that you login to our website to (re)activate your account so as to avoid any confusion with Apple or Google.
How to Activate your Account:
- Go to www.lightgliders.com and click "Login"
- Enter your email address and password and click "Login"
If you are having trouble logging in or need help resetting your password, please contact us
- Click "Activate Account"
- Choose a subscription type and click "Next"
If you are a returning customer, you can use this process to change your subscription type by selecting a different subscription option than you had before
- You will now see the payment screen. Enter your payment details.
If you have a promo code, be sure to enter it here and click "Apply" BEFORE proceeding.
- Click "Next" to finish (re)activating your account.
Congratulations! Your Lightgliders account is active. You can now login from all your favorite devices and explore Lightgliders!
If you have difficulty completing this process, please try using a different (or incognito) browser. Be sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.