Depending on where you initially created your account, the process to change your subscription type looks a little different. Please see below:
If you signed up for Lightgliders via the App Store or Google Play, then Apple / Google manages your subscription. Simply login to the appropriate app store to make changes to your Lightgliders subscription directly with Apple / Google.
If you signed up for Lightgliders via our website (www.lightgliders.com), please follow the instructions below to change your subscription and/or update your payment method:
- Login in with the email address and password you used to create your Lightgliders account
- Click "Manage Account" to view the Account Management page. From there, click "Manage Subscription" to view the Subscription Details page
- To change or manage your subscription and/or payment method, click "Change Subscription"
- To change your subscription type, click the "Update Plan" button. You can toggle between monthly and yearly to see the various options
- Select the plan you would like to switch to and press "Continue" to view and confirm your new plan details
- Review your new plan details. The card on file will automatically be charged any amount due, or you can click the pencil icon to add a new card to your account. (Click here for more details on updating your card)
- Click "Confirm" and your subscription will be updated. Your new subscription details will be updated at the top
- Click "Return to Lightgliders" to get back to faith, fun, and games!
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will assist you!
You can also watch the video below for additional instructions: