Depending on where you initially created your account, the process to cancel looks a little different. Please see below:
If you signed up for Lightgliders via the mobile app, please follow the appropriate instructions below to cancel your subscription:
Google Play Signups (Android)
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
- Tap the profile icon at the top and make sure you are signed in to the same Google account you used to start your Lightgliders subscription (or click the drop down arrow to switch Google accounts)
- Tap "Payments & subscriptions" then tap "Subscriptions" again
- Select the Lightgliders subscription and click "Cancel"
App Store Signups (iOS)
- On your iOS phone or tablet, go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top, then tap "View Apple ID" (You may need to sign in with your Apple ID first)
- Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it
- Tap the Lightgliders subscription and click "Cancel"
If you signed up for Lightgliders on our website, please follow the instructions below to cancel your subscription:
- Login to Lightgliders with your email and password.
To avoid any confusion or difficulties, please sign in using the same device/browser that you used to create your account.
- Click the "Manage Account" button
- Click "Manage Subscription"
- From there, you will see a link to "Cancel Subscription"
If you do not see a "Cancel Subscription" link, make sure you are signed in on the same device you used to create your account.
- Select a reason for cancelling and click "continue" to confirm
You will still have access to your Lightgliders account until the end of your billing cycle or free trial.
If you have any questions or need help with this process, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
Thanks for being a Lightglider. Glide On!